Last Updated on June 30, 2022 by Ralph Nyadzi
Starting a blog advice is what most beginner bloggers constantly search for online. And you’re sure to find a lot of blogging tips for beginners on the web.
DISCLOSURE. This post may contain affiliate links. I will receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you use any link to buy something. Thanks.
This post will teach you how to handle the multiple starting a blog advice you will see and hear each time you need guidance as to how to start a blog and make it successful.
There are many bloggers out there whose business model is all about spinning out epic (or not so epic) starting a blog advice. They profess to know it all when it comes to how to start a blog and rock like a superstar.
Once in a while, therefore, we all come across one kind of starting a blog advice or the other.
Has it occurred to you yet that what I’m about to do right now is to give you blogging tips for beginners? Well, that’s the truth. So you can see how common starting a blog advice has become. I hope and pray that in your estimation, mine here will help you take your blog to a higher level.
Before I share with you what I have personally been doing with all the blogging tips for beginners I read almost every day, I want us to take a cursory look at a few types of starting a blog advice you’ll find online.
Types of blogging tips on the web
- How to make money blogging. You can’t miss this one, can you?
- How to write an epic blog post in five steps. Each one of us seems to have an unbeatable idea about great blog posts. That can only be good for the industry, I presume.
- Learn how to drive traffic in droves to your blog. Hmmm. Some of the tips can sound so complex and techy!
- This is what you need to know about search engine optimization. Frankly, it took me months to get what SEO really meant.
- 5 Signs You Were Born to Be a Blogger. This one is from Hostgator, that web hosting company. You see, the truth is not all of us are wired for blogging. You don’t want to start and then quit as soon as the obvious challenges all bloggers go through, before finally succeeding, begin to show up. The biggest of these blogging challenges is lack of early success.
- 35 ways to monetize your blog. Wow! I recently chanced upon this starting a blog advice. Most were simply up there. However, a few others were mere duplicates designed to inflate content.
- Learn to start an online publishing company the right way. You know what I love about this type? It makes me feel reassured that after all, I’m doing something tangible. A business! Almost every blogger is conscious of that occasional feeling of being an impostor or doing something of no real substance. Hasn’t any “well-wisher” told you to abandon “this blogging thing of yours and go look for a real job” yet?
And the list goes on.
I’m now ready to share with you what I’ve been doing with all the starting a blog advice I get online.
My personal blogging advice to you
I won’t hide this from you. Personally, I actively search for starting a blog advice anytime I’m online. I want to know as much as possible. And I want to pick the brains of as many of all those guys who have gone ahead before me as possible.
My attitude to these blogging tips for beginners can be summarised in four sentences.
- Accessing advice on blogging is a must for me if I really wish to succeed as a digital publisher.
- A large quantum of the advice on blogging out there is great.
- Not all advice on how to start a blog is good advice.
- Not all good beginner blogging advice is good for me.
Based on the above, here is how I go about treating all those tips for beginner bloggers.
You can take a cue from them as you try to weave your way through the loads of blogging tips you encounter online.
This is to make sure that they don’t end up confusing you while all you’re searching for is some clarity.
So, here we go!
I make sure I don’t get overwhelmed.
The sheer number of blogging advice blogs and the multitudes of free blogging tips they offer can easily get you confused. I don’t let that happen to me lest I lose focus.
So what do I do? I’ve selected and bookmarked a few good ones. I keep going back to them anytime I’m not too clear about something.
Then once in a while, I search for something fresh. You want to make sure that you’re not losing out on some other great starting a blog advice out there.
I like to crosscheck the facts.
It helps to compare what one “blogging guru” is telling you with a couple others’. That’s especially when they try to sell you stuff. Always make sure you’re not shortchanged. It happens.
I put my unique strategy and style in perspective.
While it’s good to tweak your blog to follow the blogging tips for beginners being offered, never lose sight of the fact that the best way to stand out from the blogging crowd is to put your personal stamp on what you’re doing.
Take the advice, if you may, but implement it your way.
I have a reservoir of blogging tips to use later.
This is what you must be doing. The advice may sound great but the time may not be right for you to use it.
In some cases, you will have to wait to start another dream blog in a totally different niche in order to benefit from that advice.
Don’t rush to instantly implement any kind of starting a blog advice you find online.
I trust that my thoughts on how to handle the numerous blogging tips for beginners you find online will assist you to start and grow your blog in the direction you desire.
Did you find this article helpful? Then share it on your favourite social media platform by clicking one or more icons below. Thank you very much for sharing.