Today, you will finally know exactly how to embed a Mailchimp signup form on your WordPress site,
It is not that difficult to embed a Mailchimp signup form in your WordPress blog or site. Before I learnt how to add a Mailchimp email signup form to my first website, I was confused about the whole process. But after some serious research and practice, it became very easy for me to do.
I don’t think it is proper for you to go through all the hustle I went through when I can simply transfer my knowledge to you to implement.
Techy Guidelines Galore!
Moreover, the majority of the guidelines out there are too technical for you and me.
It is funny when you think of how some tech-savvy bloggers present their WordPress instructions as if we all went to CodeAcademy!It is funny when you think of how some tech-savvy bloggers present their WordPress instructions as if we all went to CodeAcademy! Click To Tweet
Let’s do it our way, okay?
Embed Mailchimp Signup Form in WordPress
So here is how you can easily add a Mailchimp signup form to your WordPress website.
As usual, I’m going straight to the point. Follow the steps I have outlined below. Make sure to act according to the prompts that come up at each stage. Click when you need to. Edit when you have to, and so on and so forth.
Now, here we go again.
What You Need to Embed Mailchimp Signup Form
- A self-hosted WordPress website. My area of expertise is gradually becoming WordPress. I know almost nothing about Wix and the other alternatives to WordPress.
- Mailchimp Account. FREE is good. At least for starters.
- A code embed plugin. Install and activate it on your site. Complete the necessary settings. What I use is the INSERT HEADERS AND FOOTERS PLUGIN.
I don’t touch my Theme Editor. In fact, don’t even go near it. I have no knowledge about code and I want to keep my site safe from any wahala.
Next. Follow the order here. Keep moving from one to the next.
- Go to your Mailchimp Account
- Manage Audience
- Signup Forms
- Embedded Forms
- Choose Form Type. *Please note. CLASSIC is normal. CONDENSED is best for your Sidebar. HORIZONTAL is best for your Footer. I honestly think UNSTYLED is ugly. But it’s your preferences we are talking about here. So please yourself. You can click on each option and view how it looks like.
- Copy and Paste Code. Unless you know what you’re doing toying with code and your theme editor, I strongly advise that you paste your code inside the plugin field I mentioned earlier.
That’s all. Now you know how to embed a Mailchimp signup form in WordPress. You can refresh your website’s frontend to see the result.
Let’s work together.
I help beginner bloggers and small businesses build their hobby or professional blogs from scratch. My services include Blog Article Writing, SEO Content Creation, Social Media Marketing, Proofreading, WordPress Site Customization, Blog Reviews and a lot more. These are skills I have gained from a long period of practice. Please, contact me if you need the tried and tested skills of a former blogging newbie to assist you move your internet business to the next level.Let's Connect